We are right in the time of year where you need a jacket for your drive to work and your air conditioner on the ride home. Perhaps you have noticed the subtle crispness in the air. At the same time, the sun does seem to set a little earlier every day. During the next few weeks, we are transitioning from the warmth of summer to the chilliness of fall and winter. Now is the time of year when home and business owners can take advantage of the “slow” time for heating specialists. Not only can you save money with HVAC promotions, but you can also get your system ready for the chill of winter.
Heating and Furnace Tune-Up Checklist
It never fails. Our phones begin ringing off the hook once the first snowfall hits Salt Lake Valley. Our technicians do everything they can to get customers taken care of promptly. But even the most efficient specialists cannot be everywhere at once. By scheduling a professional furnace safety and efficiency inspection in early October, you can avoid the wait times during the winter. Remember, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Below is a list of Utah HVAC items ready to perform on your home or business heating system.
- Check your thermostat connections and programming. Doing so will help to ensure that your home stays comfortable no matter how cold it gets outside.
- Tighten all electrical connections and inspect your gas and oil connections, gas pressure, and heat exchanger.
- Lubricate all moving parts. This will help increase the lifespan of your unit by reducing friction and potential wear on your HVAC system.
- Test your entire system for proper ventilation. This step will include looking for potential areas where are air is not being adequately supplied or exhausted from your furnace.
- Address minor issues before they become larger ones. Our techs are experts at inspecting areas where normal wear and tear takes place. By making simple repairs or replacements, you can avoid a complete breakdown of your heating system.
HVAC Sevice Plans in SLC
We are here to help take away the headache and worry with your heating and air system. Our techs are happy to offer cost-effective yearly service plans for your heating and cooling needs. These plans help ensure that your air conditioner, central air unit, and furnace are ready when you need them. Better still, you will save money on your utility bills because your systems will be running as efficiently as possible. Call Utah HVAC today to learn more about our services and schedule a pre-season furnace tune-up today.